Thursday, June 3, 2010

CRUEL AGE

Cruel Hand - a band I should have gone and seen last year when they came out but I didn't. So I started picking up alot of their stuff to make up for it. This is just one for now, the rest will have to wait another day. Its their second full length called Prying Eyes. Like all other records it seems, its got heaps of variants, but this one to me looks the most classy. Grey and purple swirl, of /1300. This is heavy hardcore at its best, no frills or b/s, lots of riffs. It rules.



Next up, Iron Age. Hardcore/Metal..call it what you want but it is pretty good. Not sure the pressing details of this and Im not really fussed because I just wanted a copy of it to see if it met the hype I was reading about and it definatley does. Picked this up the other week from Resist and it was a score. I couldn't get a photo without glare on that first picture. 







No comments:

Post a Comment