Sunday, March 27, 2011

Is this site just for Miles Away?

Seems like all I've been getting is Miles Away releases, not that I have a problem with that...far from the case, its just they keep repressing releases, doing different covers and I'm trying to stay on top of it plus the band is sick.
This is the second pressing of Miles Away - Rewind, Repeat on a silkscreen cover /250, grey vinyl. First pressing was clear.
Next up is the same pressing (grey) but with a limited edition silk screen cover with only 18 available to a first in first served type of deal. Cool story, after going out to a party and consuming nearly 1L of V because I like the taste, you naturally can't sleep, so at about midnight or there after I go on the net and see this pop up through the record label, and with them being in Europe, the timezone would work in my favour against all the other record crazy dudes here in Oz that may not be up at this time, so I shot them an email, and after 3 net disconnections and me silently going crazy thinking I wouldn't get one, I got one. So moral of the story, drink V and you will get great records.
Final result -

No comments:

Post a Comment