Sunday, May 30, 2010

BOSTON



Ive often thought about starting a Have Heart collection, but after much lurking around, I came to realise that I will probably be working on it for the rest of my life and will have to take out a $5000 loan as there are somewhere between 30 -40 releases, if not more that all go for crazy ridiculous prices. So maybe 1 or 2 for me I think. My one and only release I have which happens to be my favourite release anyway, is Songs to Scream at the Sun. This was the second or third pressing of this release and is of /1000. There are other versions but I'm pretty happy with this one. Smart and thought provoking hardcore. Their farewell show at the Annandale as part of their final world tour will go down in my top 5 shows of all time.

However, I do hope to get these two purely because of the fact of how awesome they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment