Sunday, May 30, 2010

THRICE COLLECTION

Here it is. Its taken me awhile and its nearly 100 per cent complete. I'm only missing one press of Identity Crisis and one for Beggars as well as the test presses for each and im assuming thats everything thats out there (hopefully).

I'll start off with Identity Crisis. This was their first release however it has just been released on vinyl which is awesome. There is only 1000 copies of this worldwide and I was too late when the preorders went up for this so I missed out on black (/100) but managed to still get green (/300) and blue (/400). I later got the white version (/200) on Ebay for a pretty good price considering the amount I had seen them going for previously.





Next up is Illusion of Safety. Not sure how many were pressed on gold/orange because I cant find that much information on it. I know they are pretty rare and have gone for huge amounts in the past. It looks great on this colour and it also was pressed on black which was a present I received for my beautifffful girlfriend who supports my addiction hahaha. hey babe? 



The next release for the band was The Artist in the Ambulance. Probably their most successful album and this one is a double LP with an added b-side on it which makes that much better. This release was also of /1000.


Next up is Vheissu. Their best release in my eyes though it is hard to pick from these guys. You cant really tell from the picture but the cover is embossed and has got some pretty cool artwork with it.  Another of /1000 release.



The Alchemy Index. This took agggeeeessssss to arrive after orders went up. There was so many things constantly delaying it for months and alot of people were getting inpatient as you would. However the end product is nothing short of amazing. Four 10'' e.p's based around the four elements - fire, water, air and earth. When I fist starting hearing this was what the guys were working on I was a bit skeptical but it turned out awesome. The music for each element played on what the element depicted. Fire being heavy, and earth being very stripped down and mellow for instance. The artwork is insanely awesome and I've never seen a package like this. This was another present and I couldn't be happier with it and her for getting me it. She knows what I like. This release is numbered and of /3000.







Finally is Beggars. Their lastest release and one of the best. There are soooo many versions of this and me being who I am, has to have them all. Im short one colour (blue) and the test press. There was some issues over the amount of copies of these and how many would be signed and numbered, how many wouldn't be and alot of other stuff but all I wanted was to get as many versions as possible. All but three are signed and numbered. Each colour has a limited pressing but overall 2000 I believe were made.

Purple: 22/2000, Green: 322/2000, Red: 1092/2000, White & Clear: 1464/2000, Clear: 201/2000, Mustard: 1431/2000. Grey, Mint and Black aren't numbered or signed.  In nno particular order:









No comments:

Post a Comment